Powered by Blogger.

acceptance

by - 19:35

 



A: Hi
B: ...
A: I'm sorry for calling you again, I know it's been a long time. 
B: Hi
A: I'm sorry. I thought I needed space to figure things out.

B: are you okay? wow finally i hear your voice again.
A: I'm okay. actually not okay that's why I call you.
B: hearing from you brings back so many memories. I've missed you more than words can say. How have you been?

A: as I said before, I'm not really okay. I'm very sorry for leaving you. But no matter where I went, my thoughts always wandered back to you.
B: yeah, me too. I've felt your absence every day. Our late-night talks, the way you'd smile over coffee in the morning... it's been very lonely without you.
A: I'm sorry for the pain I caused.
B: I never understand why, if I did something bad to you before, you should have talk to me not just leaving me alone like that and disappeared. I just wish we could've faced them together. 
A: I am very sorry
B: you know what, I've never stopped loving you. I won't lie, it's been tough. I've missed you, and our time together often crosses my mind.
A: Leaving you was the hardest decision I've ever made. I thought I was doing the right thing for both of us.
B: I've had a lot of time to think, and I tried to understand why you left. I've been learning to accept it, to accept life's unpredictable ways.
A: That means a lot to hear. I've learned so much about myself since then. I believe we met for a reason, even if we weren't meant to stay together.
B: I agree. We had something special, and it's shaped who I am today. I'm grateful for that, and for you.
A: Thank you, Mark. I want you to know that I'm here for you, as a friend. I care about you and I want to support you, in any way I can.
B: And I'm here for you too. Let's be there for each other, as friends who once shared something deeper. We can take care of each other, in a new way.
A: It's a deal, then. Friends who look out for each other. I'm glad we can move forward like this.
B: Me too. Here's to new beginnings and a friendship that will always have a special place in our hearts.

You May Also Like

0 comments